Well, if you know me at all, you know I LOVE Christmas & all the fun little things it brings. Most of all, I love the family time! We usually chop down our own tree but this year, we hit a tree lot in the Albertson's parking lot off Eagle Road. Of course the hike wasn't as brutal and there wasn't 3 feet of snow but it seemed as though picking the perfect tree took just as long. Finally, we got him...a big ol', fluffy, plump & juicy tree. Normally, the trees we chop down ourselves in the forest are Charlie Brown trees but this one...it's HUGE!
This year, it was Connor's turn to put the "angel" on top...again! I think we need to start from scratch on taking turns because they all SWORE it was their time to put it on. Next year is Dillon. (I've written it down & took a picture so surely I won't forget.)
We've also worked on our gingerbread house which wasn't the only thing we decorated that night. The house turned out cute but the family picture by it...not so much. You see, Brandon can't take a serious picture and he has a little follower in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment