Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 over already?!


Well the year is almost over. What a BEAUTIFUL way to end 2008. My little nephew, Chase Gray was born on the 18th at 10:53pm. He is so cute...the whole 6lbs 10oz of him! I'm sure I am driving them crazy with wanting to hold him as much as I do. I figure since Brandon won't let me have anymore, I'll just have to take what I can, when I can and call it good...I sure do love that kid! (Aunt Becky is going to spoil him rotten!)

This has been such a lazy Christmas break. Brandon and I have enjoyed doing absolutely nothing together! :0) We have watched 3 seasons of "The Office", the boys love playing their games and Saige has totally loved sleeping in until noon.

We had such a great Christmas. I just enjoy getting together with my family and spending that time together. My mom and dad bought us tickets to go see the "Walking With Dinosaurs" show. It's supposed to be HUGE and a ton of fun. I don't know if the boys are more excited or me! (probably me)

Our tree should probably come down today. It sure was pretty while it lasted but it died almost a week after it was put up. I usually leave my tree up until the first of the year but I think it's coming down today before the house catches on fire.

Hallie made us the COOLEST calendars! I can not wait to put mine up! I just need to add little Chase's b-day for next year. We can't forget his!

I guess I should go and get a few things done around the house. Brandon's at Dutch Brothers filling up our new Christmas Cups from Jana with Mochas. That should be a yummy treat. I should have him swing by and pick up season 4 of "The Office" from WalMart while he's out and about!

I am going to try my best to post every month so that at the end of the year, I can print it up and make myself a scrapbook...well...blogspot can do it for me. Enjoy the rest of 2008 and have a FANTASTIC 2009!

1 comment:

cLOVErs said...

I love that you already watched all your "Office" seasons! That's RAD! Sounds like your Christmas was awesome - we sure had fun with you guys on Christmas Eve! Talk to you soon!